Saturday, November 2, 2013

MelaPower and MelaBrite blew me away the first time I used them.

                                                                       MelaPower

MelaPower and MelaBrite blew me away the first time I used them. My 25 year old horse and his pasture buddy wear a blanket for about 5 months of the year. Last October when I was getting ready for the winter, I realized that when I took it off him in March, I had not washed it! It sat in the barn thru the heat of the summer, and besides being really dirty it smelled of baked in horse sweat. I went to the local laundry mat, put each blanket in a separate machine, with 1/2 oz of MelaPower and 1/2 oz of MelaBrite in each machine. I was prepared to wash them two or three times if needed because getting out the ground in dirt and horse sweat smell is tough. But after the first wash, they looked pretty good, so I put them in the dryer. I could not believe it when I took them out, they looked and smelled great! I’ve been washing horse blankets for 20 years, and never have I see them clean and fresh smelling after only one wash. Great products – I will never use anything else.
 
Carolyn Homoly says at melaleuca reviews

1 comment:

  1. Herpes Finally Gone, thanks to Dr. Utu for his Herbal Treatment.
    I had a sudden onset of cold sores and a new one was appearing each day. I was on primary immunosuppressant I noticed my body just can't fight the virus on its own. After five days of treatment and no success I suspected herpes I went for test and it was confirmed. God was my strength I met a doctor for treatment. He gave me Dr Utu's contact. I contacted him immediately, This medication was far amazing that within 24-48 hrs the blisters were crusting over. The swelling and redness was decreasing as well. I was on four weeks herpes medication which I completed before going for test. I went for herpes test and then again back to my doctor who confirmed me herpes negative it was really like a dream. What a relief! Feel Free to contact Dr Utu Email:- drutuherbalcure@gmail.com OR WhatsApp :- +2347032718477

    ReplyDelete